At Inncabin we are united by our shared passion for outcomes that transform the human experience. We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big tasks, and things that have never been done before. We look beyond point solutions and apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and in some cases entirely new businesses.
Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. We are analytical and artistic, conservative and unconventional, technical and whimsical. We look for hybrid talents and build teams around divergent expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways InnCabin staff are some of the best talent in the world, and together we advance the human experience through design.
As an advanced Full Stack Developer, you'll work with our talented team in crafting the most advanced SDK's within the Mobile and Web industry. You will be working with technologies like AngularJS, JQuery, Scala, Android, and iOS in continuous deployment pipeline.
Your typical activities shall include:
• Develop innovative software solutions for the Company
• Compose solutions that incorporate micro-services, containerization, RESTful Web components, NoSQL data frameworks, and large–scale distributed systems to drive insights from vast amounts of structured and unstructured data
• Leverage a complete DevOps pipeline to drive rapid delivery of functionality to the client at hyper speed.
• Engage with multiple functional groups to comprehend client challenges, prototype new ideas and new technologies, and help create solutions that drive the next wave of innovation.
• Design, implement, schedule, test, and deploy full features and components of solutions. Ensure quality delivery of software through thorough testing and reviews.
A degree preferably Masters in Maths, or any Computer Science related Course:
• -6+ years of experience with software design, implementation, and testing
• 6+ years of experience with using best practices and design patterns for writing clean, reusable, and highly organized code
• Knowledge of object-oriented design and development
• Knowledge of relational or NoSQL databases
• Experience with large–scale distributed systems and large–scale data processing solutions, including Hadoop and Accumulo
• Experience with software containerization frameworks, including Docker
• Experience with developing service APIs for external consumption and RESTful services design, development, and testing
• Experience with DevOps methods and tools, including Jenkins, Git, or Jira
• Experience with HTML and CSS and solving cross–browser compatibility issues
• Experience with Webpack, Karma, Jasmine, Django, Django Rest Framework, and Elasticsearch
• Ability to demonstrate clean coding habits, pay strict attention to detail, and focus on quality
• Ability to learn technical concepts quickly and communicate with multiple functional groups
• Possession of excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Security+ or CISSP Certification