At Inncabin we are united by our shared passion for outcomes that transform the human experience. We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big tasks, and things that have never been done before. We look beyond point solutions and apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and in some cases entirely new businesses.
Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. We are analytical and artistic, conservative and unconventional, technical and whimsical. We look for hybrid talents and build teams around divergent expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways InnCabin staff are some of the best talent in the world, and together we advance the human experience through design.
As a Graphics Designer, you'll work with a variety of our products and activities, such as the Inncabin website, advertising, Social media Campaigns, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
You may need to manage more than one design brief at a time and typical activities include:
• Working with our SEO, Content Manager, App Developers to achieve the best possible designs that portray our brand;
• Estimating the time required to complete work and providing quotes for the company;
• Developing design briefs that shall suit the company's brand;
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
• Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
• Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to the team;
• Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
• Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
• Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
• Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for our product illustrations.
Relevant subjects for graphic design work include those that involve visual arts. In particular, a degree or HND in the following subjects may increase your chances:
• 3D design;
• Communication design
• Film / Television
• Fine art
• Graphic design
• Visual art
Apart from technical and drawing skills, you will need to show:
• Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
• A flexible approach when working in a team
• Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and suggest ideas with the team
• Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to colleagues
• Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time
• Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs
• Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
• Effective networking skills to build contacts
Applicants must have at least 5 years of Creative work experience from any Industry.